Monday 9 May 2011

School website brief

School website brief

Before I start with my main website I will be creating a website for a school. The school will be named from my own choice and the layout of the website will also be from my own ideas. However to help me choose a style of layout I have already done some research on real school websites and I found it rather helpful. I found that most of the websites I researched had pretty much a conventional layout where you would find the different types of options at the top making it easier to navigate around.
Also to help with the interactivity of my website was the survey that I have created. The results I received would help me in designing my website; layout, options and what people use the most.
Before I started to use iweb to create my website I had to draft the layout on a piece of A4 paper and colour it in with suitable colours to match.


No comments:

Post a Comment